All training topics are offered as innovative interactive training. Training is developed and delivered to your workplace along with customized materials, tools and templates for easy application and use. All trainings are interactive and can include self-reflection, discussions, videos, guest speakers, team case studies, personal action planning and gamification elements.
- Training is developed and delivered to your workplace along with customized materials, tools and templates for seamless integration into your daily work to enhance sustainability.
- All training participants receive 6 months of complimentary coaching to continue to enhance skills, ask questions and receive advice, and to ensure sustainable integration into their work.
- All trainings are developed in accordance with adult-learning best practices.
- Training includes theoretical knowledge of the topic, its history, its contextual relevance, along with how to implement; monitor and track; evaluate; and report on success.
- All trainings are evaluated for satisfaction, impact, relevance and easy integration into your daily work.
- Training includes theoretical knowledge of the topic, its history, its relevance, along with how to implement; monitor and track; evaluate; and report on success.
- All trainings are interactive and include a degree of self-reflection and personal action planning.
GBA+ examines the impact on diverse intersecting identity factors such as age, education, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, geographic location, culture, race, language and physical or mental ability, etc…
How to create an inclusive and equitable board. This training examines inclusive board governance models, recruitment and hiring for diversity, creating an inclusive culture through meeting, events and community outreach design.
Learn the importance and the impacts of Unconscious Bias/Implicit Bias. Learn your own and your organization’s biases and develop an action plan to combat them.
Learn more about the concepts of Power, Privilege, Oppression and Intersectionality, their relevance and impact, and understand your own relation to these concepts and how to move forward as an ally to others.
Learn more about you can ensure you are using the right lenses and techniques to ensure you and your whole organization is recruiting and hiring for diversity. We help you understand how to target key audiences and how to recruit in an inclusive way.
By having an outside perspective you can uncover the opportunities in your workplace to advance inclusion. This type of training can open you up to new opportunities and innovative techniques that you probably have not explored in the past.
Speaking and presenting in an inclusive manner is a skill. Brush up on your inclusive language skills through this training.
“Brilliant course Marcie and so incredibly well targeted to our work – that can be challenging for outside folks to achieve, so huge kudos and many thanks.”
“Awareness of my personal bias was an eye opener.”
“Great training! Would appreciate more (continual) updates to training to keep it top of mind.”
“This was one of the better courses I have had, It was new and refreshing to learn something about myself and how I look at others. I think this training could be useful for everyone.”
“I recommend this training every two years in such to remind everyone.”
“Please come back and conduct a refresher course and include more levels of our employees so they understand the impact of unconscious bias.”