We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information per this policy.
1. Information We Collect
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name, organization name, email address, job title, and/or industry ("Personal Information"). We may use your data to email you with newsletters and marketing communications.
2. Information You Provide To Us
Newsletter: To subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for your email address and your name.
Work With Us: When you want to reach out to us to see how we can support your organization’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives, we ask you for your name, pronouns, email address, organization name, industry/sector, and organization type.
3. Data Use
We may use your data to:
-Respond to your requests for services;
- Inform you about our services;
- Provide services to you;
- Send you newsletters, marketing, promotional materials, and/or any other information that might be of interest to you;
- Identify and analyze usage trends, including gaps, to determine the efficiency of our communications, marketing, and promotional campaigns;
- Provide technical support to ensure our services are safe and secure;
- Comply with our legal obligations. 4. Security
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no transmission method over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
While we cannot guarantee absolute security, we abide by strict internal processes of data control and regulation to ensure security, including:
- Restricting and monitoring access to sensitive data;
- Maintaining transparent data collection procedures;
- Training employees in online privacy and security measures;
- Protecting online data from cyberattacks;
- Maintaining clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse;
- Including contract clauses or communication statements on how we handle data;
- Maintaining data protection practices (document shredding, secure locks, data encryption, frequent backups, access authorization etc.);
- Reporting any breach of data of our security safeguards that involve personal information under our control if it creates a real risk of significant harm to the data subject.
6. Contact Details
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows: [email protected]
You can also contact us through the feedback form available on our Site.
Effective Date: 1 day of January, 2020