In the time of Women’s Marches, #MeToo and #TimesUp, we support companies to reduce their business risk by challenging sexual harassment and gender inequality to create more productive, effective and equitable working environments for all.
We combine evidence-based research and industry experience with public relations expertise to reduce your business risk and foster greater public trust.
Organization or individual coaching methods both include access to exclusive training, events, and the latest research and trends on gender, equity and diversity innovation.
Coaching is customized to meet your or your organization’s needs and goals to ensure success.
- Gender equity
- Diversity and inclusion
- Sexual Harassment
- Board diversity -recruitment, retention and high-performance.
- Unconscious bias/implicit bias
- Gender Budgeting
- Talent Management
- Mentorship and Sponsorship
- Inclusive leadership
- Innovation and modernization
- Employee resource groups
- Strategy and Campaigns
- A decentralized Chief Diversity Officer advising model with unlimited training and resources to build unlimited internal capacity.
- One-on-one executive-level professionals with the option for group coaching, to help executives become effective champions of diversity and inclusion.