Research & Grants
We have years of experience working in government designing grant programs and evaluation frameworks, let us help you be successful by writing the applications for you, designing and managing programs for you and/or conducting government relations activities to improve your chance of success.
- Let our years of experience in designing government grants and evaluation frameworks help you be successful in your application, in designing and managing projects for you and/or conducting government relations activities to improve your chances of success.
- The Government of Canada along with many provincial government grant programs require a Gender Based Analysis Plus (GBA+) assessment on your projects to maximize their inclusivity and accessibility.
- Whether you are a non-profit trying to obtain funding for a project or a post-secondary institution trying to secure research funding, we can help you be successful every step of the way.
- We can draft the entire grant application for you or we can simply review yours to increase the likelihood of your success.
- We can also project manage your project for you to ensure that you meet your objectives and all government reporting and evaluation requirements.
We can do the application for you – tailored to government evaluation criteria to maximize your success.
We can manage the program for you to ensure you meet your objectives and evaluation targets for government.
Many provincial and federal government funding requires a GBA+ and intersectional analysis. We can easily do this component for you to ensure success!
“I could not have done this without you (CEC)… you actually made the grant process enjoyable and we are proud to share we received the funding.”
“I greatly appreciate your insight into government grants and knowledge on how they work and how applications are evaluated.”