Design and Implementation
We can design, introduce and lead new equity, diversity and inclusion initiatives in your organization to drive innovation, results and ensure sustainability. We can manage and evaluate the rollout of the action plan that we create for you in the Workplace Assessment. An evidence-based actionable strategy tailored specifically to your workplace with full-scale implementation integrated into all aspects of your organization for sustainability.
- If you already have results from an EDI survey or consultation session, we can analyze them for you and provide detailed recommendations and an Action Plan for immediate implementation.
- If you already have an idea on what you would like to do to advance EDI in your organization such as introduce training, revise/create new policies, launch a mentorship or sponsorship program, or start an Employee Resource Group (ERG), etc, we can do the work for you according to evidence-based research, industry best practices and aligned with the priorities and culture of your organization.
- We can implement any EDI related change that you need to ensure its success, sustainability and its integration into the culture of your organization.
- We have experience:
- Creating and chairing EDI committees,
- Revising and drafting new policies,
- Designing and conducting meaningful trainings,
- Designing and launching EDI programming, and
- Conducting thoughtful evaluations.
- All of the design and implementation work we conduct is according to systemic design, dispute systems design, equity and inclusion lenses, and change management principles.
- All projects include an evaluation element to effectively communicate their impacts and equip you with additional evidence to continue advancing EDI in your organization.
The Typical EDI Process:
We can implement any EDI related change that you need to ensure its success, sustainability and its integration into the culture of your organization. We can lead existing or new equity, diversity or inclusion initiatives… anything from a mentorship program, the creation and management of an employee resource group, a leadership development program focused on equity in your organization, all the way to conducting an impact assessment on gender in accordance with Bill C-69.
Canadian Equality Consulting Projects Utilize:
Dispute Systems Design
Equity and Inclusion Lenses
Change Management Principles